photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Rainy days


Brighten up those gloomy, rainy days with these fantastic umbrella by Over Our Heads. I think I would actually look forward to rainy days if I had one of these umbrellas.


I'd pair one of these umbrellas with a pair of bright, always reliable Hunter wellies.


I just love my hunter wellies, I have a pair of  the bright pink ones that have lasted me years. I always used to buy cheaper wellies, but found that with being around horses all day and wearing them on a daily basis they just weren't comfy/long lasting enough for me. I even find they have enough grip to ride in them.
I'd much rather fork out for a pair of hunters to last me a few years than go through the cheaper versions on a monthly basis!




No comments:

Post a Comment