photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 12 December 2011

Yummy Cupcakes

Today I did some modelling for the very talented, and rather handsome photographer Kyle Chapman. The photo shoot was in a very interesting tattoo studio, it was lots of fun. I'll post the pictures when he's edited out my bingo wings ;)


As a thank you he gave me these scrummy cupcakes from Sugar Hit Cupcakes, they're absolutely delicious, I'm trying to save some for our PonyChops business meeting tomorrow but I doubt they will last that long!




3 comments:

  1. Ok, these are GORGEOUS! What kind of glitter did you use on the purple cupcakes? I have been looking all over for edible glitter like that, but to no avail. :(

    ReplyDelete