photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Etsy Finds

I've discovered a couple of new shops on etsy today that I feel are worth a mention. The first, of course, is monster related.

I just adore these little monster ipod cases by Tomo Ltd (they have a blog too). They're only $20 each.





My second discovery of the day is Weasel Factory (facebook page). Their jewellery is really original and fun, I would buy every item in their store if I could! They're REALLY decently priced too.
Here's some of my Weasel Factory favs:




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring Tomo! I really really appreciate it! Love Weasel Factory to... Their jewellery is just beyond. Thanks again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the grey guy with horn is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete