photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Little Portraits

Well guys, I'm back from New York! I had so much fun, I didn't want to leave. Anyway, more about that in another post.

On Sunday I was playing about in illustrator to create a little picture for the blog. I ended up creating this:
I really loved making this little portrait, I think I'm going to start making more of these. I made this one into a necklace for myself, pics to come.

And, I made one for my friend Ginge:


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love these!!! So my style, I've been wanting a oval picture frame tattoo for forever. Still working on the $$$ to get that done. Do you do commissions? How much? I would love to have one of these as the profile photo for my blog ♥


    Xo,
    ♥ Em
    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these.. so cool and pretty..:)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the one you did for Ginger! Knitta' Power!
    You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete