photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 29 August 2012

My New York photos

We had such an amazing time in New York! I want to go and live there. We ate lots of vegan food, drank lots of coctails, walked what felt like 1000 miles. I think my favourite part of the trip was going to see "The Book of Mormon". Closely followed by exploring Williamsburg.

I won't bore you with all of the details, I'll just bore you with about 10 million pictures for now!


6 comments:

  1. It's not boring! It's just amazing! I like your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: love so much boo the dog! Have you bouth the plush? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I wish I had! I have the boo book though, he's such a precious little cutie, I wish I could have a giant version of him to just cuddle all day!

      Delete
  3. I love that your hair matches that fake statue of liberty.... and your new background (which is rocking btw! Love the new layout!)

    Looks like a lovely trip :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear everyone seems like they've been to NY this summer! It makes me so jealous and the wanderlust urges are definitely rising.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like so much fun. new york just has so much going on - and i love the photo of you & that statue of liberty guy/mini statue where your hair almost matches :D

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete