photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 8 September 2012

Pirate Wedding Shoes

When someone asked me to do pirate wedding shoes, I don't think I could have been more excited! I loved the idea of putting fun little pirates on some pretty, dainty shoes.

I'm really happy with the finished result. My favourite bits to do were the little red triangles at on the back of the shoes, I think they just make the shoes stand out more.



7 comments:

  1. Oh, my! This is wonderful! And you're right, this is a perfect custom order for you:D

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ADORABLE
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah!!!! These are SO CUTE! i love the triangle in the back too and how you put the little red flag in there.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh this is incredible ahaha, the little pirate is so cute. You never cease to impress me with your characters!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE! I really dig the little parrot and treasure chest! : )

    heart, My Billie

    ReplyDelete