photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Meet the October Sponsors - Part 2

Please take the time to go and have a read of these girl's blogs! I promise you they won't dissapoint :)


1. Solé Designs - Solé is a shop run by Katia from Kitty Snooks. I can't rave enough about how funny and entertaining this girl's blog is! You need to go and give it a read. Not to mention she makes some beautiful necklaces too.

2. Lick My Cupcakes - Em always has something entertaining to say. She has great style and always recommends fun clothes. She's also an illustrator and does adorable digital artwork. Plus she talks ERMAGHERD language with me, so she's pretty cool too!

3. The Busy Bee - Autumn's blog is so full of beautiful pictures. She is great at thrifting and always finds adorable things that I want/need to have. I love to read her homeschooling tips and her outfit posts.

4. Billie Jean - Oh my gosh this girl has style. She manages to make all of her outfit posts look like professional photo shoots. And she has the most adorable daughter who often likes to join in the dressing up!

5. Modern Girl Blitz - Midge has so much style. Her hair is always perfect and she's always rocking a pair of rad glasses. To top it off she's a talented illustrator too! Her work is so awesome.

6. The Cookie Button - I love the way Sammy dresses. She's also really crafty and shares some amazing crafters, shops and her own work with us. Definitely check her blog out if you're into adorable textile creations!

7. Tea Tree Vintage - Emily's blog is full of thrifty finds, adventures and fashion. You can always rely on Emily for some adorable fashion finds. I find myself wanting to buy everything she features.

7 comments:

  1. I am gonna take a look at their pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be dissapointed :) they're all such fun blogs

      Delete
  2. Yay, thank you super much lovely one :) I also have some new bloggers to check out xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad you're checking some of them out! It's no problem <3

      Delete
  3. A lot of awesome people in there. :)

    ReplyDelete