photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Wednesday Art Feature: Nan Lawson

Nan Lawon is one of those artists who manages to make you feel cosy just by looking at her work. I love the way she draws hair and clothes, especially knitwear.

Nan is a self taught artist living in Los Angeles with her boyfriend and two cats. Her work consists of digital illustrations, often based on geekery or hipsters.











8 comments:

  1. Ommg those drawings are super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Nan Lawson! I bought a print of a drawing from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind by her for my sister's birthday last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her!!! I totally agree that her drawings are cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just favorited her shop yesterday! I love all the game of thrones prints she has, I want her to make more! Definitely going to be getting some of her artwork in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her. The colours she uses are so welcoming. And I love all the straight lines in her work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Who!!! Love her illustrations.

    ReplyDelete