photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 10 January 2013

Etsy Shop Crush: Stedi

Stedi provide a new, more modern twist to embroidery and cross stitching. They combine beautiful colours and threads with objects you wouldn't usually expect to be embroidered. I love their functional embroidered spice racks and shelves.

Stedi is run by Elena Kirsanova, a Netherland based designer who is inspired by combining different materials such as textile yarns, wood and metal. I'm a big fan of Elena's work, I think the items she sells are so original and unique.





5 comments:

  1. gosh, these items are all so creative and cute! i just love the shelving!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are amazing! Those wood plaques are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the coolest shops to feature, I didn't even know this kind of embroidery was possible! So pretty! Thank you for your sweet Ney Year wishes on my blog too, I hope you are having a wonderful start to 2013!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! There stuff is so cool, and unique too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for introducing me to this amazing artist! i love it

    ReplyDelete