photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 7 July 2013

Superga x House of Holland Maneki Neko shoes!

A few weeks ago a customer asked me to paint some of her Superga x House of Holland sneakers which had got discoloured in the wash. I absolutely love the original pair of shoes, so I hope I did them justice! These were kind of tricky to paint on because of all the seams on the shoes. But I'm still tempted to get some for myself to paint.

The owner of these shoes loves Maneki Nekos (Lucky Cats), which I think is such an awesome theme for a pair of shoes (I even loved it so much I painted my own pair of Maneki Neko heels).

You can see some work in progress shots here.

If you would like some of your own customised shoes you can contact me at my shop or email me at ponychopsshop @ gmail . com


7 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I love the faces on the little kitties and that baby pink colour is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love their cartoonish cute-ness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are amazing :) you are so talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ughhh i love these platform shoes these days. I especially love them painted like this! SO wicked!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete