photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 13 September 2013

Etsy Love - London

Today is the day I move in to my new flat in London. I'm so excited and nervous! I've never lived this far from home so it's going to be tough being so far from my amazing friends, animals and family, but I know there are lots of new and exciting opportunities in London.

I decided it's probably apt to schedule a London themed Etsy treasury today. So here are my top London themed Etsy goodies:


6 comments:

  1. :D ♥ I love how everything is Londom themed too. Good luck and keep us updated with your adventures (and please remember us little people :P).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your move! :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Change is so hard but I hope that London living works out for you
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous, honestly. It seems like such a cool adventure! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww You have a cool blog! Love these. Thank you so much for putting my London dress here. Wish you the best! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have awesome blog! Thanks so much for including my UK dress.^_^

    ReplyDelete