photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 14 November 2013

Desk of the Day - Can you guess who it is?


I'm currently working on some Russian Dolls for Chris Simpsons Artist, if you don't know who this guy is check him out. His comedic illustrations and stories always make me laugh. I'm painting these dolls in Chris's infamous illustration style but with a bit of a PonyChops twist.

Can you guess which celebrities I've painted on these dolls? Here's some hints:

1. I'm dead and I like milk.
2. I like corgis.
3. I made art of funny clocks.
4. My nickname is Chewie.
5. Doh!

4 comments:

  1. Michael Jackson, The queen, Salvador dali, chewbacca and homer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Simpsons artist is the funniest! Can't wait to see how these turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen of England, I guess :)!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're great, the Homer one really made me laugh! :D
    x Flora | florakate,com

    ReplyDelete