photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 4 July 2014

Etsy Love - Red White and Blue

Happy 4th of July to my American readers! I'm from the UK so I've never celebrated Independence Day before, but this weekend I'm going to celebrate it for the first time. An American friend of mine is taking me and some friends to an Independence Day party in London! I have no idea what to expect but I hope it includes lots of music, food and alcohol!

Here is my Red, White & Blue Etsy treasury:



What are you doing to celebrate the 4th July?

4 comments:

  1. love your brightly colored picks!!! those red earrings are awesome and the blue clutch is cool
    hope you have fun at your 4th of July party, I'm going to have a fun time hanging out with family and eating festive food and watching fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,3,9 <3 what a brilliant pick!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely obsessed with 9, going to have to save up for one of their pretty bags!

      Delete